Friday, January 30, 2015

Our New Life



Life has totally changed in just a few months.  Being pregnant, remodeling our rv and getting us moved.  We moved from a 3,800 square foot house to a 300 square foot rv. 

Moved right before our baby Noelle was born.  I put my photography career on hold.  Homeschooling and being a stay at home mom.  Which has been so rewarding and don't regret putting my blooming business on hold.  

After the few years of hardship.  Which it seemed like everything was going wrong.  After moving realizing that this is God's Plan.  Deep down I feel God wanted us to be here and to have this new life.   Letting go and having God have control over our lives and following the path he has for us. For example right after we moved we were blessed with an amazing new job for my husband. Meet amazing new friends.  Having more time to spend with my wonderful kids.  So much stress off our shoulders. God is amazing and we are so blessed.  


No comments:

Post a Comment