Sunday, August 3, 2014

A Beka Meeting Tomorrow

Driving all the way to Northglenn, CO to meet with an A Beka Rep to see material and hear about their Christian Homeschool Curriculum. I have only heard amazing reviews on their materials.  Since this is my first year homeschooling, I needed structure in lesson plans set up for my kids.  As I found homeschool curriculums are not cheap! I had my kids enrolled in K12 program which everything was going be free but after going to our meeting I found it wasn't the best match for our family. I did a lot of research on different curriculum. The top two on my list was A Beka or Bob Jones.  Which Bob Jones was about 3 times more money.  Both both have amazing reviews.  Figured start with A Beka to see if it's the best fit for our first year and then go from there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment