Thursday, August 14, 2014

Twister vs Into the Storm


So I'm a huge Tornado Freak.  I remember when I was a kid watching the movie Twister.  After that point I wanted to be a Storm Chaser lol.  I would research on storms and tornadoes.  In grand and high school I did a bunch of reports and projects on Tornadoes.  I find them fascinating. So when I first heard about the new movie Into the Storm, I had to go see it!  My review on the movie.  In my opinion the movie Twister was 10 times better.  From a educational view point your not going learning anything from the new movie Into the Storm.  With the movie Twister you at least has some educational input here and there.  Into the Storm was just a thriller.  ~~ Oh here is another twister, oh here is another!  Run for your lives!!  ~~  
I'm still planning to see the movie again when it comes out on dvd.  But like I said Twister bet this one for sure. I'm planning to do a homeschool curriculum on storms and tornadoes with the kids.  I consider myself a storm expert :)

No comments:

Post a Comment