Monday, August 4, 2014

Decluttering with a Kindle

Let me say how much I LOVE KINDLES!!

In the process of decluttering our life.  I'm getting rid of all my books. Do I miss holding and the smell of a real book in my hand?  I'm not going lie it was hard at first.  But having no clutter was totally worth it.  

I also love how everyone in my family that has a kindle, if I purchase an app, book, show, video, music, etc everyone can have access to download on their device.  

With amazon prime there is a huge list of shows and movies you can watch for free.

Now Amazon has Kindle Unlimited.  You pay $9.99 a month and there is a huge list of free books/audio books you can read and listen to. 



 There is tons of great free apps.  I have a bunch of educational apps for the kids. 

Can you imagine, no more books, dvds, cds all over your house? One device that can do so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment