Sunday, August 3, 2014

Homeschooling

Our family decided to Homeschool! We have a lot life changes under the way for our family, we made the decision it's the right move for our family.  It won't be easy.  Kids are excited.  I had the kids enrolled into K12 online but found out it's not the program for us.  We are looking into a Christian homeschool curriculum. Have a meeting tomorrow to look it over.  I have a month to get all the wedding editing done and other items on my list.  Structure will be the key for our family.  Full time stay at home mommy and teacher starting Sept 1st!!

2 comments:

  1. Good for you on homeschooling! If we ever have kids I am strongly leaning towards home schooling for many reasons. This young man sums a lot of my reasons nicely! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0H7b9faIBo

    But good luck to you. I think you will be a great teacher!

    ReplyDelete