Thursday, August 28, 2014

Minecraft Homeschool


I came across a website on Minecraft Homeschool!  I'm sure i'm don't have the only kids out there that loves Minecraft!!!  My kids are crazy for it.  So when I came across this, it made my day.  Minecraft Homeschool  offer homeschool classes.  Watch this video about this schooling:





They offer 5-6 week classes.  The next sessions start in Sept!  I signed my kids up for the intro class first.  Which is Biomes of the World. They will be presented with 15 to 20 minutes of study per week, 10 question quiz, and then applying the information they learned in the game. I will post a review on our experience after the class starts :)

Journey through 5 biomes of the World on this fast paced, game focused adventure!
Week 1 – Who Turned up the Heat? – Deserts of the world.
Week 2 – BIG BUGS! – Bugs of the jungle.
Week 3 – Freeze, Frozen, Frigid – The coldest place on Earth.
Week 4 – Who Has a Lawnmower? – Savannas of Africa.
Week 5 - UP the Alps – The Swiss Alps.
Week 6 – The Big Farewell – No Curriculum


biomes

No comments:

Post a Comment