Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Old vs New (spoiler)

TMNTvs-FB_Logo.jpg
As a family we went to see the new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie.  I was super excited.  Growing up with the original movie series when I was a kid, I was looking forward to the new version.
In the latest version, the turtles are no longer fighting crime, they're battling a standard supervillain. Also, April O'Neil character was Blah, yeah she is pretty of course but I felt she had no personality compared to the original. The new version I wish you got to know the turtles a little more.  
The new version was fun to watch but I would rate it 5 out of 10 stars.  The comedy parts was the best part of the movie. The new version was not even close to how great the original was. 

No comments:

Post a Comment